Wednesday 29 November 2017

Magnolia Online Day

Magnolia Online Day
Hello,
welcome to my blog,
today I want to share my cards from Magnolia Online Day.
It was a fabulous event although I prefer meeting people in real workshops
We joined  two workshops with my friend:
Spellbound and Reindeer Forest.
We used stamps and dies from the kits
we could choose but it was a secret and we didn´t know what things will be inside.
We followed the tutorial videos .
We enjoyed Magnolia creative days a lot.

This card we used for wrapping of some chocolates
or a chocolate bar.
I made this small box myself


I painted stamps with watercolours.







Thanks so much for stopping by .
Wishing you a beautiful day.
hanap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap